Wi-Fi and Computer Access
Free and fast wireless access is available at the Monticello Public Library. Bring your laptop computer, PDA or other device with a WiFi-compatible network card. Wireless users must agree to abide by the library's Computer and Internet Safety Policy. We also have two public access computers. Programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Publisher and others are also available for use on these computers. Users must abide by our Computer and Internet Safety Policy to use a computer in the library.
Wireless access is also available from our parking lot through our new access point. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the South Central Library System and the CARES ACT.
Prints and copies are 10 cents per page for black and white and 25 cents per page for color. Our copier can enlarge, reduce and make 2-sided copies.
To print an email or attachment, forward the email to:
- Black & White Printer: tbs-Monticelloemail@example.com
- Color Printer: tbs-Monticellofirstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are printing from a laptop or home PC, go to https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/Monticello
- From a mobile device, down the app at:
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/public-print-locations/id1181041135
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eprintit.eprint.ppl.client
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the activation code emailed to you.
- Choose from several options to print. Options may require authorization to access your files.
- After you have selected the file for printing, enter the location of your library by choosing the nearby option.
- Stop in Monday through Friday from 10am to 7pm or contact the library to schedule a pick up of your prints.
Scan-to-Email or Scan-to-USB
Documents and photos can be scanned and saved or sent via our photocopier. You can email scanned files directly to your email address or scan and save them to a USB drive.