Wi-Fi and Computer Access
Free and fast wireless access is available at the Monticello Public Library, both inside and outside the building. We also have two computers available for use. Wireless users and computer users must agree to abide by the library's Computer and Internet Safety Policy.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and more are available on these computers.
Our copier prints black and white or color, enlarges, reduces and makes 2-sided copies. There is no set charge for printing; it is by donation only.
To print an email or attachment, forward the email to:
- Black & White Printer: tbs-Monticello-bw [at] eprintitservice.com_ngcontent-c8=""
- Color Printer: tbs-Monticello-color [at] eprintitservice.com_ngcontent-c8=""
- If you are printing from a laptop or home PC, go to https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/Monticello
- From a mobile device, down the app at:
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/public-print-locations/id1181041135
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eprintit.eprint.ppl.client
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the activation code emailed to you.
- Choose from several options to print. Options may require authorization to access your files.
- After you have selected the file for printing, enter the location of your library by choosing the nearby option.
- Stop in Monday through Friday from 10am to 7pm or contact the library to schedule a pick up of your prints.
Scan-to-Email or Scan-to-USB
Email scanned files or photos directly to your email address or scan and save them to a USB drive.
Page updated 12/15/2022