Your library is still here for you. Monticello Public Library is committed to providing patrons expanded access to online resources and safe access to physical items.
Scheduled times for picking up filled holds will be from Monday through Friday from 10am to 7pm.
Follow these three easy steps to pick up items outside of the library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- Search our catalog LINKcat for items currently available at the Monticello Public Library.
- - Be sure to set the pick-up location as Monticello when you place the hold.
- Call us at 608-938-4011 Monday through Friday from 10am to 7pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and we will place the holds for you.
Step two: Call the library and tell us you’re ready to pick up.
- After you receive notification, call us at 608-938-4011 when you are ready to pick up your holds.
- Staff will pull your items, check them out, and place them on a table outside of the building. Look for a slip with the first three initials of your last name attached to your items.
Step three: Pick up your items.
- Holds will be on a table outside of the building for contactless pick-up during your scheduled time.
- Your items will be labeled with your hold slip and the first three initials of your last name.
- Grab your items and enjoy!
We are proud to be a fine free library so take your time returning items. If you need further assistance, library staff are here to help. Feel free to call or leave a message and we will return it as soon as possible at 608-938-4011 or email@example.com.
This page was last updated: 5/18/2021